We are creating a new innovation team which will work on Augmented Reality (AR) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) projects to create the future of retail. Our company is going through an expansion phase and we are looking for people who are passionate about coding, detail oriented, and willing to work with an amazing group of professionals on top-notch companies from US.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
We are looking for someone to help us build from the ground up a DevOps team to support the Digital Innovation team. The DevOps engineer will be responsible for putting into production and ensuring the overall day-to-day availability and stability of the solutions developed by the Digital Innovation team. The individual will be working closely with the Digital Innovation development team creating workflows and facilitating deployments. The rol demands 24/7 support and on call rotation.
THE IDEAL PERSON:
- Database management experience in some of the following: MongoDB, Datastore, SQL, Cosmos.
- Thorough knowledge of CI/CD tooling. Experience with automated software testing tools and practices. - Build scalable and resilient systems.
- Create monitoring and alerting solutions to ensure application performance and availability goals are met.
- Experience with containerization. - Set up build and branching strategies in coordination with the development teams.
- Experience with mobile technologies and APIs.
- Experience with DevOps and SDLC tools required. (e.g. Jenkins, Ansible, Jira, Confluence…) - Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with a variety of system monitoring applications. (e.g. dynaTrace, Sumologic…) - Flexibility of providing support during odd hours, weekends, and peak seasons.
- Minimal travel required (training/conferences).
- Third party vendor management and Software Support
- Effectively run daily status meetings and moderate outage calls
- Configure and troubleshooting middleware systems like Apache, Jboss, NGINX, NodeJs.
- Lead and Support Enterprise systems.
- Apps Support and troubleshooting
- Systems Development Management: Leads solution development projects which support the organization's objectives and plans. Reviews the progress of development projects, ensuring that projects are carried out in accordance with agreed standards, methods and procedures.
- Relationship Management: Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans.
- Quality Management: Leads the application of appropriate quality management techniques to identify areas for improvement. Coordinates systematic corrective action to reduce errors and improve the quality of the systems and services, by examination of the root causes of problems.
- Resourcing: Implements resource plans, including conducting recruitment interviews. Facilitates selection, assessment and on-boarding processes, and internal resource allocation.
- Performance Management: Supervises individuals by allocating routine tasks and/or project work. Provides direction, support and guidance as necessary, in line with individuals’ skills and abilities. Monitors progress against agreed quality and performance criteria.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A result oriented challenging environment
- Eventual work from home/remote work
- Excellent working environment