At eSpark, we are building the next generation of tools to help students succeed in school and in life. Using teacher insight and empirical data, we curate the best learning resources to create a personalized experience for each student. We continue to demonstrate meaningful achievement results among students from all backgrounds.
New Partnerships at eSpark
As a Sales Associate (contract), you will support our New Partnerships team in developing relationships and strategies to expand new business.
As a Sales Associate you will be expected to:
- Manage outbound prospecting efforts for a target account list, passing qualified leads on to our Account Executives
- Develop and maintain expertise in blended learning generally and eSpark product and services specifically
- Deliver high quality, consultative web video and live presentations, probing for school district needs and demonstrating eSpark value as it aligns to customer needs
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of team pipeline and activity
- A passion for education and strong desire to use your skills to change the world
- A Bachelor’s degree from a competitive university with a high GPA
- Some work experience in customer outreach, marketing, sales, or education
This is a contract position.