We are looking for talented Machine Learning Engineers who are as passionate as we are about artificial intelligence, machine learning, software engineering and inventing the next generation of intelligent machines. We are hiring researchers and engineers in a broad range of machine learning areas, including:
- Deep learning, including novel architectures with attention and memory
- Supervised learning, semi-supervised and unsupervised learning
- Reinforcement learning
- Meta-learning, learning to learn
- Multi-task learning, transfer learning, few-shot learning, continual/lifelong learning
- Interpretability, fairness, accountability of machine learning models
- Optimization for AI/ML
As machine learning engineer you will be responsible for:
- Solving challenging business problems by deploying state-of-the-art machine learning pipelines in production
- Ensuring availability, performance, and scalability of our machine learning and data processing platform
- Collaborating with data scientists and business stakeholders to discover innovative ways of using vast repositories of user-generated data
- Good knowledge of most machine learning algorithms and good practices
- BS/MS/Ph.D. required in Computer Science, Statistics, Machine Learning, Statistical Data Modeling or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong experience as a Software Engineer and/or Machine Learning Engineer/Researcher
Nice to Have:
- Experience in software engineering
- Ability to translate insights into business recommendations
- Interesting projects on Github
- Strong background in Computer Vision, Pattern Matching, or NLP
- Strong interpersonal, oral, written, and visual communication skills, with ability to present findings concisely and effectively
- Python proficiency
- Experience with sklearn, pandas, matplotlib, tensorflow and keras
What we offer:
- Remote work and a nice office located in city center, where you can come when you want to
- Friendly team of exceptional engineers and researchers, where you can thrive, learn and be productive
- Opportunity to work remotely from wherever you would like to
- Challenging problems to solve
- Freedom to choose stacks, technologies and tools.
If still not sure - we will be happy to give you a tour and tell you about our processes and work.
We offer our Bulgaria-based team an employer-paid additional medical insurance, life and risk insurance, and a corporate discount for a MultiSpot Card. The team gets together for monthly team drinks and an off-site somewhere beautiful twice a year. Between countless group outings to talks, outdoor events, movies and more, you'll be sure to find your niche.
The Receipt Bank Group was founded in 2010 and has been revolutionising bookkeeping ever since. With over 6,000 partner firms worldwide, we maintain a growth rate of 100%+ year-on-year. We are a global company with at team of 350+ in offices in London, Washington DC, Sydney, Sofia, Paris and Cape Town – and that list is only looking to get longer.
Work smarter. Grow faster. Go further. Join Receipt Bank.