- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Consumer Software
- Post Date: 11/16/2023
- Website: www.encultured.ai
- Company Address:
- Salary Range: $1 - $1
About Encultured AIEncultured AI is a video game company focused on enabling the safe introduction of AI technologies into our game world.
LocationBerkeley / SF bay area. We work in-person at our office in Berkeley for two days per week, and on other days we have the option of working from the office or from home. Fully remote work may be an option for very strong candidates with years of experience in game development.
CompensationStarting between $100k and $150k per year depending on experience, plus healthcare benefits, and equity incentives vesting over 5 years, with raises also becoming available with good individual performance or team-wide accomplishments that expand our revenue stream. We also offer a Safe-Harbor 401(k) with the IRS maximum employer matching.
QualificationsIn this role we need candidates to have experience with building gameplay network infrastructure for modern multiplayer online games. We also welcome experience with:
- graphics & rendering,
- a Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science, physics, mathematics, or a closely related field, or
- extensive industry experience that is clearly beyond that of a typical college graduate in CS.