- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: HealthTech/Digital Health
- Post Date: 01/24/2023
- Website: deepscribe.tech
- Company Address: , San Francisco, CA 94113, US
About DeepScribeDeepScribe's goal is to empower physicians with the tools they need to improve both efficiency and efficacy, and better patient outcomes by increasing the clarity, trust, and understanding they have with their physician. Through AI, we hope to better the bogged-down health care industry, and re-think the future of practicing and receiving medicine.
At DeepScribe, everything we do is focused on our mission. Our goal is to empower physicians with the tools they need to improve both efficiency and efficacy, and to improve patient outcomes by increasing the trust and understanding they have with their physician.
Join DeepScribe to build our 2nd generation of systems that are powering the latest transformation of health care records–voice.
Our first product, an AI driven NLP medical scribe, creates detailed visit summaries for physicians. With this ambient scribe technology, we have been able to save up to 3 hours a day for physicians. But this is just the beginning - come join our energetic, fast-moving team as we challenge the status quo in the bogged-down health care industry and re-think the future of practicing and receiving medical care.
What you’ll build
Our AI-Scribe has recently gone viral in the field of healthcare, leading to rapid growth in every aspect of the business - customer-base, product offering, team, and healthcare footprint. We’re going from a radical idea to a mature offering, which means redesigning, rethinking, and rebuilding to enable this next chapter. You’ll have the opportunity to rapidly take ownership in building the 2nd generation of our product. You will work across the stack, deploying web services in Node.js or Python, building and improving React apps, defining/refining infrastructure in Terraform, and optimizing SQL for the database.
- Build out the 2nd generation architecture for the system that serves our growing customer base
- Write robust code and tests. We use React, Node.js, Python, PostgreSQL, and Terraform
- Drive feature delivery as a member of the feature team
- Build the products for our state-of-the-art models which are ingesting conversations and generating summaries for thousands of real-life patient-physician interactions daily across iOS and web platforms, and integrate into a variety of different EHR system vendors.
- Become an integral part of DeepScribe, working on the core tech to delight the doctors who rely on our system and help their patients get the best care possible.
- It doesn’t stop there though. As we collect more and more rich conversational data, get ready to shape the future of data-driven care.
- You have experience working in agile technology companies
- You’ve designed and implemented scalable infrastructure that is both secure and modular
- You've been responsible for breaking down and solving complex problems
- You can help develop engineering principles and design processes/workflows
- You move fast, work smart, and are thorough
- You can work in React, Node.js, Python, PostgreSQL and Terraform, and are an expert in at least one of those technologies
Salary, Perks, and Benefits
Base Salary: $152,250 - $225,000
Meaningful equity stake in the company
Work from home stipend
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other benefits are also offered
About the Team
At DeepScribe, we value trust, teamwork, and transparency, and we’re dedicated to promoting diversity and equity in the workforce through inclusive hiring practices. Candidates with backgrounds that are underrepresented in the technology industry are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required eligibility verification form upon hire.