- Job Type: Part-Time
- Function: Life Sciences R&D/Engineering
- Industry: HealthTech/Digital Health
- Post Date: 01/24/2023
- Website: deepscribe.tech
- Company Address: , San Francisco, CA 94113, US
About DeepScribeDeepScribe's goal is to empower physicians with the tools they need to improve both efficiency and efficacy, and better patient outcomes by increasing the clarity, trust, and understanding they have with their physician. Through AI, we hope to better the bogged-down health care industry, and re-think the future of practicing and receiving medicine.
The Experienced Medical Scribe position is a project-based contractor role with both full-time and part-time project options
At DeepScribe, everything we do is focused on our mission: to bring the joy of care back to medicine. Our goal is to empower physicians with the tools they need to improve both efficiency and efficacy, and to improve patient outcomes by increasing the trust and understanding they have with their physician.
What You'll Gain
Clinical experience in an environment that is flexible, remote, and adjusts to your schedule. Our Medical Scribes contribute high-quality, comprehensive patient charts and oversee AI produced language in a remote and flexible setting. Work how you want, when you want within agreed-upon parameters.
- 100% remote position with flexible scheduling
- Comprehensive in-house scribe training provided
- Gain exposure to 17+ multiple medical specialties and subspecialties
- Opportunities for advancement to Lead Scribe positions
- Evaluation for wage increase after 6 months
- Gain valuable industry experience in a flexible, remote environment!
- As a Medical Scribe you will produce high-quality, detailed medical notes based on established standards within the medical industry.
- We seek to develop our Medical Scribes into valued technical experts who can deliver quality work on a consistent basis, and offer in-house training and professional development opportunities.
- Scribe competency will be built through interactive training and one-on-one coaching from trainers. Key measures of job performance success are utilization, efficiency and content quality, which will be evaluated on a regular, recurring basis by our QA team.
- The virtual scribing environment is stable and promotes steady, methodical work output so that patient charts can be turned back to medical providers on time and error-free.
- Minimum 1 year prior scribing experience with successful completion of a medical scribe training program.
- High school diploma required
- Pre-health career track preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology and human anatomy strongly preferred
- GPA > 3.5 preferred
- Typing speed 40+ WPM
- Excellent English language listening, writing, and speaking
- Must be able to pass SOAP Test
- Available to work up to 40 hours per week (Monday through Friday, NO weekend shifts). Business hours 8a-8p PST/10a-10p CST/ 11a-11p EST
- Shifts must be at least 3 hours long
- Must have a private space to work to maintain privacy of sensitive patient information
- Must have wired or wifi connectivity with download speed minimum of 5.0 Mbps and upload speed minimum of 3.0 Mbps
Who you are
- Thrive in an independent work environment
- Detail oriented, leave nothing to chance
- Achieve goals consistently and efficiently
- Hold yourself accountable for work completed
- Strong fundamentals in biology or medically-related discipline
- Competitive compensation ranging from $12.00 - $16.00 per hour based on location, experience, and time commitment.
- Minimum 15-hour per week commitment for part-time employment.
- Training bonus: 15-hour equivalent stipend. Must meet deadlines to qualify.
At DeepScribe, we value trust, teamwork, and transparency, and we’re dedicated to promoting diversity and equity in the workforce through inclusive hiring practices. Candidates with backgrounds that are underrepresented in the technology industry are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required eligibility verification form upon hire.