- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Enterprise/B2B Software
- Post Date: 11/24/2022
- Website: www.hayden.ai
- Company Address: 2150 Shattuck Ave, Penthouse, Suite 1300, Berkeley, California 94704, US
About Hayden AIHayden AI has developed an AI-powered data platform for smart and safe city applications. We partner with the world’s most innovative cities to deploy our vision-based mobile solution in a city’s existing transportation fleet to collect real-time data. We generate insights that help improve traffic safety, eliminate traffic fatalities, and encourage transportation efficiency.
Welcome to Hayden AI, where the future is ours to make.
This is our mantra and the mark of our difference—and by no accident. It’s a decision: We choose, every day, to uphold our collective promise.
Our six cultural values make it all possible. The qualities inherent to our identity, they guide everything we do as individuals and as a global team: what we say, how we behave and engage, the people we hire, even the innovations we pursue. They allow us to act as one across all levels, engagements, and borders, take our plans beyond the boardroom, and ultimately deliver exceptional work to our customers.
Come join us, and help us build a vision-based data platform for smart enforcement and smart cities with our six core values in mind:
- Customer Focus
Customer Success Specialist
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) will support the Customer Success Director and Manager by assisting with the operational needs of the customer, providing informed analysis and ensuring program health. The CSS provides daily program support and insights making suggestions and recommendations that impact the performance and ultimately customer success.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Document control responsibilities: tracking, compliance, collecting feedback, formatting and submitting documentation to clients for approval.
- Manage customer contractual requirements to internal stakeholders and departments to ensure client expectations are met.
- Daily program health checks, including issues tracking and resolution coordination.
- Perform weekly and quarterly review of Program Health metrics to identify areas of concern or opportunities for optimization and report out to appropriate stakeholders and/or decision makers with results and recommendations.
- In partnership with appropriate stakeholders, recommend and develop standard business reports and/or dashboards that present critical client information.
- Track key performance metrics
- Build effective client relationships and proactively engage the client to maintain alignment on critical customer goals and needs.
- Proactively identify potential issues and engage internal stakeholders, departments, and/or business leaders to address and resolve issues.
- Escalate client issues and concerns in a timely manner to appropriate stakeholders and/or decision makers.
- Respond to client requests in a timely manner and strategically orchestrate the fulfillment of such requests by coordinating with appropriate Hayden AI teams.
- H.S Diploma
- 3 years customer service experience
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office or Google Suite)
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team. Adaptability.
- Proficiency with data analysis and self-directed research
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- EST Time Zone Work Hours
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work cooperatively with cross function groups
- BA/BS in related discipline
- 2 years in account management or sales
- New York/New Jersey based
There are endless learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields (AI, Computer Vision, Government Contracting, Systems & Device Engineering, Operations, Communications, and more)!
Just a few of our perks include:
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Options for 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Aflac Critical Illness, Accident Insurance & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- MetLife Legal Plan(s) & Pet Insurance
- Farmers GroupSelect Auto & Home Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement
- Daily catered lunches in our Oakland office
Hayden AI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. Hayden AI is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: Hayden AI does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Hayden AI employees or any other company location. Hayden AI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.