- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Enterprise/B2B Software
- Post Date: 11/24/2022
- Website: www.hayden.ai
- Company Address: 2150 Shattuck Ave, Penthouse, Suite 1300, Berkeley, California 94704, US
About Hayden AIHayden AI has developed an AI-powered data platform for smart and safe city applications. We partner with the world’s most innovative cities to deploy our vision-based mobile solution in a city’s existing transportation fleet to collect real-time data. We generate insights that help improve traffic safety, eliminate traffic fatalities, and encourage transportation efficiency.
Welcome to Hayden AI, where the future is ours to make.
This is our mantra and the mark of our difference—and by no accident. It’s a decision: We choose, every day, to uphold our collective promise.
Our six cultural values make it all possible. The qualities inherent to our identity, they guide everything we do as individuals and as a global team: what we say, how we behave and engage, the people we hire, even the innovations we pursue. They allow us to act as one across all levels, engagements, and borders, take our plans beyond the boardroom, and ultimately deliver exceptional work to our customers.
Come join us, and help us build a vision-based data platform for smart enforcement and smart cities with our six core values in mind:
- Customer Focus
- Architect, design and develop web applications used by employees and suppliers.
- Develop back end stack of web applications using AWS Appsync, AWS API Gateway, Lambda functions, DynamoDB, and Elastic search.
- Use AWS Amplify framework for designing, developing and deploying artifacts to various environments.
- Work with product manager and business folks to gather requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Produce bullet proof code that is fault tolerant, efficient and maintainable.
- Work in agile teams in a collaborative manner
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders.
- Develop, share and enhance best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
This Is What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years in a software developer position.
- Deep knowledge of Amazon’s AWS ecosystem.
- Database experience, including knowledge of SQL and NoSQL models.
- Problem-solving skills, and ability to take ownership of issues.
- Knowledge of software development technologies, processes, and tools (i.e., Agile software development).
- Knowledge of web services / RESTful APIs.
There are endless learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields (AI, Computer Vision, Government Contracting, Systems & Device Engineering, Operations, Communications, and more)!
Just a few of our perks include:
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Options for 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Aflac Critical Illness, Accident Insurance & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- MetLife Legal Plan(s) & Pet Insurance
- Farmers GroupSelect Auto & Home Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement
- Daily catered lunches in our Oakland office
Hayden AI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. Hayden AI is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: Hayden AI does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Hayden AI employees or any other company location. Hayden AI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.