- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Enterprise/B2B Software
- Post Date: 11/24/2022
- Website: Grovf.com
- Company Address: 2150 Shattuck Ave, Penthouse, Berkeley, California 94704-1347, US
About GrovfAccelerating Big Data Analytics
The ASIC Verification Engineer's primary job function is Pre-Silicon Design Verification of Network processor accelerator IPs and SOC designs using industry-standard verification methodologies. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Below are listed the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or related degree or certification required.
- 5+ years of experience in System Verilog or UVM based verification
- Good skills in verification methodology, test planning, and test bench architecture
- Very good experience with System Verilog and advanced verification techniques: constrained random verification, code/functional/assertion coverage.
- Experience in integrating Verification IPs, and HW/SW Co-Simulation is a plus.
- Knowledge of RISC-V-based SoC architecture and system busses (AHB, AXI, CHI) is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of standard SoC interfaces and high-speed IO protocols (PCIe, DDR, Ethernet) is a plus.
- Programming skills in C++, Python, and shell scripting are desired.