- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Digital Health
- Post Date: 09/19/2023
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: myhealthteam.com
- Company Address: One Post St., Suite 2250, San Francisco, CA 94104, US
About MyHealthTeamFounded in 2012, MyHealthTeam is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by marquee investors. Our social networks address 90% of the chronic condition population. We've teamed with more than two dozen biopharma brands who share our commitment to addressing unmet patient needs, and our work together spans patient engagement initiatives -- from research that informs clinical trial design through branded and unbranded patient education programs.
MyHealthTeam creates social networks, support, and information for people facing chronic conditions and rare diseases. We are looking for a growth-oriented Senior Product Manager to lead the next level step in acquisition conversion rates, activation, engagement, retention, and monetization.
Increasing user engagement is your number one priority. Under your product leadership you will double long-term retention rates for members from our already industry-leading engagement levels. You will do this by falling in love with the problems patients (our members) face and rapidly developing and testing solutions to those problems while keeping an eye toward sponsorship monetization opportunities. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that product development aligns with business strategy and meets user needs. You will also bring your analytical abilities and practical experience of reducing friction and increasing deep engagement throughout the member funnel. You will build high-level quantitative estimates of the impact of new features you want to build in order to prioritize your ideas, and you constantly run and monitor the results of A/B tests to optimize.
Advertising, sponsorship, and research revenue from pharma and industry relationships ensure that our platform remains 100% free and powers the flywheel to fund our mission to improve health outcomes for members. By working closely with the Partnerships and Alliance Management team, you will build unique, creative product offerings that wow clients and align with their needs, and lead the industry in performance by also being relevant to our members.
This is a full-time, San Francisco Bay Area position, and you will report to the VP of Product and Community as a hands-on, individual contributor on a product team with four colleagues. You will collaborate with Engineering, Design, Community, Content, Sales, Marketing, and other teams on our 50+ social networks to improve the health outcomes for our 18M+ users. We’re located in San Francisco at New Montgomery and Market streets, and you will be working with your colleagues in the office at least two days per week.
What We’re Looking For:
- Embrace human-centered empathy and support research studies, including interviews, usability studies, behavioral data, etc., to discover the most important user pain points, insights, and motivations.
- Align marketing levers and translate business needs into a proposed MVP and an exciting potential long-term vision.
- Convert quantitative and qualitative data into model-based business cases, and connect the strategic impact of product decisions to achieve company goals.
- Proactively monitor product KPIs and adjust product approaches to respond to changing user needs, technology trends, and competitive dynamics.
- Educate, influence, and align early and often with stakeholders about your plans, priorities, and trade-offs. Be open to feedback, be transparent, and balance diverse views.
- Assist with the onboarding, training, and mentorship of new or junior team members. Be compassionate and collaborative and support building a best-of-breed PM organization.
- Create detailed product specs to guide and prioritize the efforts of functional teams. Lead the development life cycle to deliver high-quality, innovative, and impactful products that improve the health outcomes of people living with chronic conditions.
- Track and measure the success of experiments, launches, and optimizations. Rapidly test and learn, allowing room to quickly iterate and adjust. Be flexible and resilient.
While prior health industry experience is not required, please show proof that you can be a passionate and quick learner.
You should have a track record of operating with agile/scrum and shipping successful user-centered consumer app products, especially in a fast-growing and ambiguous environment.
A strong background in social networks or digital media professionally or personally would be ideal. Bonus if you have an understanding of marketing and/or sponsorship-revenue driven projects.
MyHealthTeam is committed to creating an inclusive space where current and future employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Even if your experience does not check every bullet point, we still highly encourage you to apply. The best hires do not always check off every box of a job description.
We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
- Our corporate headquarters are in San Francisco, and we have teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone at MyHealthTeam believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- This is a close-knit, hardworking company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success.
- At MyHealthTeam, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce.
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported.
- Nurture the professional growth of employees.
MyHealthTeam is a 90+ person, mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as multiple sclerosis, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you.
With social networks in more than 50 different chronic conditions and over 3 million members, MyHealthTeam is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged there will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Expected Salary Range
$130,000 to $190,000
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Senior Product Manager.”