- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Digital Health
- Post Date: 09/26/2023
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: myhealthteam.com
- Company Address: One Post St., Suite 2250, San Francisco, CA 94104, US
About MyHealthTeamFounded in 2012, MyHealthTeam is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by marquee investors. Our social networks address 90% of the chronic condition population. We've teamed with more than two dozen biopharma brands who share our commitment to addressing unmet patient needs, and our work together spans patient engagement initiatives -- from research that informs clinical trial design through branded and unbranded patient education programs.
Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeam is looking for freelance medical reviewers who will assess and improve the medical accuracy of our content. Our medical reviewers ensure the accuracy of information like symptoms and treatments of a condition, medical terms, and statements about medical studies. Reviewers who are people of color or people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
What We’re Looking For:
- Physicians who have an M.D. or D.O. and have completed residency training
- Registered dietitians
- Professionals who can meet a deadline
- Professionals who can suggest more accurate content in language that is clear to laypeople
- No contracts to sign
- Review from anywhere using an iPad or laptop
- Make extra cash in between your regular work
- Review as much or as little as you want
- Never review a subject or article you feel uncomfortable with
MyHealthTeam is a 90+ person, mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as multiple sclerosis, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 46 different chronic conditions and over 3 million members, MyHealthTeam is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged there will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
$50-$75 for an average-length article. Rates may vary for shorter content.
Interested candidates should complete this application form.