- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Digital Health
- Post Date: 11/20/2022
- Website: letsgetchecked.com
- Company Address: 330 W 38th Street, 405, New York, NY 10018, United States
About LetsGetCheckedLetsGetChecked is a virtual care company that offers at-home testing, telehealth services, and pharmacy capabilities.
LetsGetChecked is a leading at-home health testing company, with a platform that allows consumers to discover and access personalized health information conveniently, confidentially and accurately. We empower people to take an active role in their health to live longer, happier lives. LetsGetChecked was founded in 2015 and has corporate offices located in New York City and Dublin.
LetsGetChecked is a leading at-home health testing company, with a platform that allows consumers to discover and access personalised health information conveniently, confidentially and accurately. We empower people to take an active role in their health to live longer, happier lives. LetsGetChecked was founded in 2015 and has corporate offices located in New York City and Dublin.
Works under the direct supervision of the Accessioning Department Shift Supervisor. The lead laboratory associate is a senior position that is expected to have extensive knowledge in departmental procedures and demonstrated skills in communicating departmental procedures and policies to junior and intermediate staff.
General Responsibilities: Lead Laboratory Associate
- Training of staff members for both new employee training, new procedures training, and ongoing competencies as assigned by supervisor/dept manager
- Available to colleagues to field questions as they come up throughout the day.
- Reinforce departmental and company goals to the team effectively.
- Directing other accessioning/sample receiving department personnel issues to shift supervisor/department managers.
- Maintain logs and record books as assigned.
- Assist in specimen management functions including: unpacking, labeling, handling, specimen transport, tracking, retrieval, storage and disposal.
- Assist in specimen reception procedures: entry / exit inventory scans, opening of specimens, identification of unacceptable specimens and appropriate disposal
- Entering/accessioning samples into the Laboratory Information System (LIS)
- Cleaning, organizing, and maintaining work areas
- Comply with health and safety policies, procedures, and practices
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for…..
- Minimum - High School Diploma with 1-year clinical laboratory experience
- Preferred – Bachelors Degree;
Together we have a common goal to help people live longer, happier lives.
We want our employees to be healthy, travel often, and have the financial resources and support they need to live a fulfilling life, both inside and outside of work. We encourage our employees to build their careers at LetsGetChecked. We run regular career training clinics, interview assistance, and encourage employees to apply for internal opportunities. We support Learning & Development through our partner Udemy.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
As we continue to grow, LetsGetChecked is fully committed to creating an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued, where each and every one of our people feels that they belong and are empowered to do the best work of their career.