- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Digital Health
- Post Date: 11/20/2022
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: myhealthteam.com
- Company Address: One Post St., Suite 2250, San Francisco, CA 94104, US
About MyHealthTeamFounded in 2012, MyHealthTeam is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by marquee investors. Our social networks address 90% of the chronic condition population. We've teamed with more than two dozen biopharma brands who share our commitment to addressing unmet patient needs, and our work together spans patient engagement initiatives -- from research that informs clinical trial design through branded and unbranded patient education programs.
Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeam is seeking an Ad Operations Specialist to oversee day-to-day ad campaign implementation and campaign management to meet client objectives and requirements, using MyHealthTeam’s third-party ad server.
You will report to the senior director of ad operations and collaborate with cross-functional teams (alliance management, business development, and performance marketing) to ensure business goals are met. You will also have the opportunity to enhance processes, develop insights into optimizing successful campaigns, and contribute to our planning for future ad tech. This is a true growth opportunity for the right individual looking to build on their ad ops experience.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of digital ad operations and trafficking experience: interactive/digital agency or publisher and ad tech platforms (knowledge of Ad Butler is a plus).
- Motivated and driven by results. You get stuff done, anticipate needs, and take full ownership of your responsibilities.
- Comfortable working with numbers: Ability to present data in various ways that highlight campaign performance.
- Have analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think critically.
- Ability to communicate findings and issues effectively through written and verbal methods.
- Highly organized and meticulous. You have a keen eye for detail, and you know which details matter.
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats, with a self-starter attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure and excel in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Ensure digital campaigns are delivering on pace and according to insertion orders, proactively optimizing campaigns.
- Ability to work with platform vendors to learn new campaign optimization techniques.
- BS/BA or equivalent in marketing, business, technology, or another related field.
MyHealthTeam is committed to creating an inclusive space where current and future employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Even if your experience does not check every bullet point, we still highly encourage you to apply. The best hires do not always check off every box of a job description.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is required for this role. Unfortunately, we cannot entertain candidates from Montana, Texas, or Florida at this time.
This is a full-time, remote position. When work conditions are safe to allow us to go back to an office environment, you will have the option of working in our downtown San Francisco office. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco and we have teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeam, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeam is a 100+ person, mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you.
With social networks in 42 different chronic conditions and over 3 million members, MyHealthTeam is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Ad Operations Specialist.”