- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Digital Health
- Post Date: 08/08/2022
- Website: madakethealth.com
- Company Address: 44 Brattle St, Suite 401, Cambridge, MA 02138, US
About Madaket HealthMadaket is a SaaS-based solutions provider that connects healthcare providers and payers. It automates the healthcare enrollment process and sends the right information to each applicable payer.
At Madaket, we work to build an inclusive environment dedicated to instilling a sense of purpose, providing opportunities to grow, and driving results for our customers.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer with strong Java experience who wants to build products and solve problems in healthcare IT software! We are looking for someone passionate about designing and implementing software products while leading engineering efforts on major initiatives and innovations. This person will have an active voice in architectural challenges of the organization.
- Design and implement software products and/or product features
- Unit testing
- Technical mentorship of teammates
- Lead technical architecture and major design discussions
- Maintain and improve existing software products/features
- Regularly attending team meetings to discuss projects, brainstorm ideas, and put forward solutions to any issues.
- Recommending new technologies that can help increase productivity
- Supervising and overseeing the technical aspects of projects.
- Previous work experience as a Software Engineer or Technical Team Lead working in object-oriented programming (Java required)
- Exposure to Angular, selenium, or other such frameworks is a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate abstract technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and drive to create efficient processes
- Experience in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Strong object-oriented programming experience (Java required)
- Passion for building products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on experience with relevant technical tools
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Demonstrated ability to research and acquire new technical skills independently
- Be a part of a rapidly growing startup
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Health, Dental, 401K, FSA, dependent care
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave