- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Digital Health
- Post Date: 08/01/2022
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: myhealthteam.com
- Company Address: One Post St., Suite 2250, San Francisco, CA 94104, US
About MyHealthTeamFounded in 2012, MyHealthTeam is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by marquee investors. Our social networks address 90% of the chronic condition population. We've teamed with more than two dozen biopharma brands who share our commitment to addressing unmet patient needs, and our work together spans patient engagement initiatives -- from research that informs clinical trial design through branded and unbranded patient education programs.
Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeam is looking for an associate to mid-level Software Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Product Team.
You’ll be part of a small, agile group that’s building and managing the fastest-growing social networks for people living with chronic health conditions.
In this role, you’ll engage with a talented group of software engineers, designers, and product managers in a scrum-based process. You’ll be responsible for the execution of new features through planning, building, and running test scripts while becoming a subject matter expert on our product requirements and functionality. Ultimately, you’ll ensure our products are delivered with exceptional quality.
What You Get To Do Every Day:
- Find new bugs in our web application, content administrative tool/system.
- Discover the steps to troubleshoot errors, and document and update regression scripts.
- Reproduce reported bugs. This may require some research on your part, working with other teams to understand the issue and reproduce it.
- Verify fixes that have been implemented by the dev team and deployed to our staging environment. If you discover an issue, you’ll assign the issue back to the dev team. If you verify the fix, you can mark it as verified and move on, until the application or system is ready to be deployed to production.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, technology, or a related field
- 5+ years of professional experience, preferably in a QA analyst role
- Experience collaborating with cross-disciplinary teams on iterative projects
- Knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform testing methods (desktop, iOS, and Android) projects
- Experience in delivery and management of sprint projects in Agile (Scrum, Scaled Agile) and defects
- Curiosity for innovation and continuous learning
- Familiarity with CI/CD and QA automation tools is a plus
- Knowledge of test management software, such as Cucumber, RSpec, and Jenkins, and appropriate testing methods (functional, regression, usability, performance, etc.) as applicable to project deliverables tracking systems, like Pivotal and Asana, is a plus
MyHealthTeam is committed to creating an inclusive space where current and future employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Even if your experience does not check every bullet point, we still highly encourage you to apply. The best hires do not always check off every box of a job description.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is required for this role. Unfortunately, we cannot entertain candidates from Montana, Texas, or Florida at this time.
This is a full-time, remote position. When work conditions are safe to allow us to go back to an office environment, you will have the option of working in our downtown San Francisco office. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
- Our corporate headquarters are in San Francisco and we have teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- This is a close-knit, hardworking company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success.
- At MyHealthTeam, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce.
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported.
- Nurture the professional growth of employees.
MyHealthTeam is a 100+ person, mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as multiple sclerosis, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you.
With social networks in 42 different chronic conditions and more than 3 million members, MyHealthTeam is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged there will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”