- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Digital Health
- Post Date: 08/01/2022
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: myhealthteam.com
- Company Address: One Post St., Suite 2250, San Francisco, CA 94104, US
About MyHealthTeamFounded in 2012, MyHealthTeam is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by marquee investors. Our social networks address 90% of the chronic condition population. We've teamed with more than two dozen biopharma brands who share our commitment to addressing unmet patient needs, and our work together spans patient engagement initiatives -- from research that informs clinical trial design through branded and unbranded patient education programs.
Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeam is looking for a partnerships manager to join our growing team. You will provide internal support to the sales team by managing pharma partner advertising programs during the pre- and post-sale process. This includes media plan and deck creation; campaign implementation, optimization, and reporting; and ensuring prompt resolution of advertiser business issues.
You will work in partnership with the sales team to understand client objectives and needs, develop a strong understanding of MyHealthTeam media products, and implement and execute advertising campaigns to ensure delivery and performance. You’ll also work with our cross-functional teams to coordinate internal efforts, including communicating media program details to such groups as AdOps and marketing.
In addition, you’ll provide creative/third-party tags to ad operations and ensure that clients’ ads are trafficked, monitored, and optimized. You’ll also assist the partnership directors with RFPs and will help develop customer presentations for colleagues. To ensure that revenue is maximized, you’ll provide ongoing campaign management and conduct campaign analyses, as well as recommending optimizations for the future.
You’ll also prepare monthly client reports for delivery and performance, pull reporting metrics from third-party measurement platforms to share with internal teams (IQVIA/Crossix), and research competitive intelligence.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years’ experience in an agency or publisher environment with media planning responsibilities
- The ability to thrive under pressure and within tight delivery timeframes, while remaining detail-oriented
- An understanding of third-party advertising tags and reporting
- Strong customer service skills and a proactive, results-oriented work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable about the latest digital advertising trends and online media
- Knowledge of third-party measurement platforms (Crossix, Iqvia, ComScore)
- Experience with CRM, Google Ad Manager, DoubleVerify, or Prisma are a plus
- Comfortable with working mostly within the Eastern time zone hours
MyHealthTeam is committed to creating an inclusive space where current and future employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Even if your experience does not check every bullet point, we still highly encourage you to apply. The best hires do not always check off every box of a job description.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is required for this role. Unfortunately, we cannot entertain candidates from Montana, Texas, or Florida at this time.
This is a full-time, remote position. When work conditions are safe to allow us to go back to an office environment, you will have the option of working in our downtown San Francisco office. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco and we have teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeam, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeam is a 100+ person, mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you.
With social networks in 42 different chronic conditions and over 3 million members, MyHealthTeam is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”