- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Digital Health
- Post Date: 08/01/2022
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: myhealthteam.com
- Company Address: One Post St., Suite 2250, San Francisco, CA 94104, US
About MyHealthTeamFounded in 2012, MyHealthTeam is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by marquee investors. Our social networks address 90% of the chronic condition population. We've teamed with more than two dozen biopharma brands who share our commitment to addressing unmet patient needs, and our work together spans patient engagement initiatives -- from research that informs clinical trial design through branded and unbranded patient education programs.
Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeam is looking for freelance writers who are comfortable taking complex medical information and distilling it down into easily accessible articles for readers.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience writing about medical or health topics
- Comfortable synthesizing complex medical research into accessible articles for consumers
- Ability to write on a range of medical topics, from digestive disorders to oncology to dermatology and beyond
- Available for an average of 10+ hours a week
- Committed to hitting deadlines every week
- Committed to producing detailed, high-quality, accessible medical content that can improve peoples’ outcomes
MyHealthTeam is committed to creating an inclusive space where current and future employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Even if your experience does not check every bullet point, we still highly encourage you to apply. The best hires do not always check off every box of a job description.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is required for this role. Unfortunately, we cannot entertain candidates from Montana, Texas, or Florida at this time.
When work conditions are safe to allow us to go back to an office environment, you will have the option of working in our downtown San Francisco office. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco and we have teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeam, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeam is a 100+ person, mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you.
With social networks in 42 different chronic conditions and over 3 million members, MyHealthTeam is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”