Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We’re seeking a Care Specialist to represent our brand, Keeps, to our customers. As a direct-to-consumer, online-only brand, our team of Care Specialists are often the first and last interaction our customers will have with the brand and company.
In this role, you'll help customers quickly resolve issues and help us build internal processes to better serve our customers. This is an incredible opportunity to help build the first healthcare brand that people can love and to create an exceptional experience for customers across the country.
Note: This is an entry-level position with a primary focus on customer service.
Some things you will work on:
- Field and respond to customer questions and needs via ZenDesk (email and phone)
- Troubleshoot issues with account management, shipments, billing, and more
- Consolidate and report common technology issues customers face to the product and development team
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve or automate processes related to CX and Operations
- Be the voice of the customer during internal conversations
- Find ways to raise the bar on customer experience, to ensure we’re always delivering the best possible experience to everyone
You should have:
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience with ZenDesk, or another customer support ticket system, is a major plus!
- Aptitude and enthusiasm to learn the ins and outs of a fast-moving startup
- Great written and verbal communication
- Superb judgment, the ability to think quickly on your feet, and deep empathy
- Proficiency in Spanish is a plus!
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.