Lob is looking for a Director of Revenue Operations & Strategy to bring together a world-class Operations function that supports IPO-worthy revenue growth by implementing internal tools, systems, and strategies that increase speed to revenue and allow the revenue the teams to scale.
This is an exciting role that is at the intersection of demand generation, revenue creation, and customer success. You will be tasked with leading and scaling this function.
As a Director of Revenue Operations & Strategy, you’ll…
- Lead analysis to help support decision-making for the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
- Lead end-to-end projects focused on pipeline forecast accuracy, pipeline health and ROI, and funnel analytics.
- Drive operational reporting for the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success organization, identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact the company's growth trajectory.
- Lead the implementation and management of the tools for this reporting.
- Develop a reliable long term forecasting process.
- Analyze quarterly performance of the Revenue teams.
- Develop compensation / territory plans for Sales and Customer Success teams
For this role, we’re looking for…
- 8+ years experience in a high-performance revenue operations organization.
- A systems mindset with strong emphasis on the development of frameworks and processes that can be scaled/automated.
- A deep understanding of SaaS sales, customer success, and marketing.
- Experience with best-in-class systems and tools.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, SQL, Salesforce
- Strong written and oral presentation skills with the ability to synthesize information and deliver strong story-telling
Our team loves working at Lob because…
- Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable. We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification)
- Our business model is incredibly sustainable and Lob has thousands of customers ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Customers use Lob’s suite of APIs to mail fully dynamic and personalized customer communications with print media.
- Venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, we have the funding to invest in fast growth.
We are a small but dynamic and passionate team based in San Francisco. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and brightest.
Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable. We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification) that enable companies to send postal mail as effortlessly as sending emails. Lob is venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, and we are rapidly growing our team to shape the future of our company and meet the demands of a quickly growing customer base and dynamic product offerings.
We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and brightest.
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Employee Assistance Program and free professional coaching sessions
- Wellness program (includes monthly stipend or free Barry’s Bootcamp classes!)
- Virtual social events
We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and will not require employees (unless they are serving an essential function) to be in the office until a vaccine is widely available.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lob is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.