Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We are building a new type of healthcare company, rethinking both delivery of care and the pharmaceutical supply chain. We operate our own telemedicine platform and e-commerce site, where we connect users with physicians and sell our own line of FDA-approved drugs, and like most D2C brands, we market our offering across a variety of online and offline channels.
As a fast growing company, we are ingesting and generating ever increasing amounts of data. We’re looking for a talented Data Product Management Lead to define and drive the roadmap of data-as-a-platform vision, building towards a robust, accessible single-source of truth data platform that empowers not only technical audiences but also non-technical audiences, in an effort to democratize data. This role will work closely with all business units, both established and emerging brands, and with all functional areas, primarily data engineering, product and marketing departments, as a thought leader that collects, defines, and prioritizes requirements for implementation on top of owning the full journey analytics roadmap.
You will succeed in this role if you:
- Are passionate about building bridges across the entire organization and enabling a productive data culture
- Thrive and excited to work in an impact-driven, collaborative environment where exhaustive end2end ownership is highly valued and encouraged
- Can translate requirements between marketers, engineers, designers, and analysts and create a clear definition of done
- Understand that data, models, and analytics outputs are not enough and able to bring all efforts back to business and organizational strategy
- Are capable of balancing and managing multiple priorities all at once while ensuring high quality project completion
- Strive to eliminate the risk of using bad or outdated data to make business decisions
You should have:
- Extensive project and product management experience with comfort in driving full cycle of engagement covering scoping, planning, execution, iteration and delivery cross-functionally
- Hands-on experience building self-service data platform for enterprise users, including explore space and dashboards
- 5+ years of previous experience working on analytics and/or business intelligence teams
- The capability to get deep into the weeds of analytics use cases and to perform your own analysis - write your own SQL, build dashboards, analyze results and report findings
- Experience working with senior leaders and influencing their decisions via data
Bonus if you have the following:
- Direct product management experience in a tech startup environment
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate testing techniques
- Direct experiences with full-stack data analytics tools including dbt, Snowflake, and Looker
- Hands-on experiences with 3rd party augmentation data
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.