Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
As a fast growing company, we are ingesting and generating ever increasing amounts of data. We’re looking for a people-first analytics leader who will own the growth & retention analytics department while can roll-up the sleeves to get the job done, when needed. This person will touch all aspects of the business, with a focus on our consumer marketing practice, to provide actionable, data-driven insights that inform our key business decisions at scale.
How you will make an impact:
- Build, lead and mentor a team of top-notch data analysts and provide day-to-day leadership both within the data team and cross-functionally as thought leader
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders and act as a thought partner in scoping and planning, leading the development of delivery of quality data product and services
- Build both relationships and processes with cross-functional stakeholders in product, growth, retention and engineering to enable and ensure collaborative and coordinated analytics efforts
- Roll up the sleeves to get into the weeds when needed
- Provide mentorship and coaching to team to empower autonomy and ensure long-term career growth and development
- BS degree and above in a quantitative major, e.g. statistics, with stellar academic track record
- 10+ years of experience working on analytics and/or business intelligence teams
- Fluent in SQL, database management, and visualization tools e.g. Looker and Tableau.
- Subject matter expertise in user acquisition & retention within B2C domain with extensive experiences in driving insights discovery and interpretation to shape strategic decisions for the business
- Leadership experience at project & product & people level - comfort in driving full cycle of engagement covering scoping, planning, execution, iteration and delivery cross-functionally and managing a team
- Deep hands-on experience in working with digital marketing and web analytics data e.g. Google analytics and Heap, from integration, quality assurance to modeling with a holistic view of customer journey
Bonus if you have:
- Domain exposure in subscription eCommerce model
- Experience with dbt, Snowflake, Segment, snowplow and event instrumentation
- Experience with 3rd party data augmentation e.g. Experian and Acxiom
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.