Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We’re seeking a Senior Care Team Leader for our Keeps Customer Care Team.
In this role, you will be the Keeps business’s primary liaison on the Care Team, helping them drive towards business goals by providing strategic functional support, and scaling your team for maximum efficiency without compromising our high standards of care. You will also manage, coach, and develop our team of Care Specialists and Care Coaches, and contribute to Care Team strategic planning and initiatives.
This role reports to Sophie Maarleveld, the Director of Care. This position may be remote (anywhere in the US) or based at Thirty Madison’s NYC HQ.
Some things you will work on:
- Oversee a rapidly scaling team of Keeps Care Specialists and Care Coaches, ensuring that Keeps customers have easy access to efficient and customized care
- Represent the voice of the customer and Care Team at relevant Keeps meetings and functions
- Collaborate with functions including (but not limited to) Product, Marketing, Operations on initiatives impacting the customer journey or experience
- Partner with Keeps and Care Team stakeholders to develop or refresh customer-facing policies
- Influence strategy and execution at the Keeps and Thirty Madison Platform level
- Educate peers on unique Keeps needs, customer needs, Care Team needs, and key learnings
- Regularly monitor and report on relevant team KPIs/health metrics
- Collaborate with Customer Insights to surface trends, and investigate and quantify customer pain points and other feedback. Regularly report on customer insights to the Keeps team
- Improve overall team performance through coaching and development
- Own and develop Keeps-specific Care guides and other documentation
- Monitor and contribute to updates, edits, and creation of new Thirty Madison Care process documentation
- Pilot and implement new approaches to patient care with the goal of improving experience and increasing efficiency
- Partner with BPO leads to ensure alignment on goals and expectations for outsourced teams supporting Keeps
- Assist with or facilitate onboarding training modules
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience in a D2C support role, with at least 4 years of experience managing a team
- Experience coaching support specialists and conducting quality analysis of support tickets
- Experience with Zendesk or similar ticketing systems
- Analytical ability - you are comfortable capturing and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data, and distilling insights
- Technical aptitude - strong excel skills, familiarity with G-suite, ability to learn new complex tools and systems quickly
- Great written and verbal communication
- The ability to multitask, juggling multiple tasks and responsibilities on a daily basis
- Energy and focus - this role requires both of these in spades
- Customer-first mindset and a commitment to continuously improving the customer experience
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through July 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
Benefits for full-time Thirty Madison employees:
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.