PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Our team, comprising diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact.
Description of Role:
We’re looking for an experienced marketing leader to join our team to help raise awareness and support adoption of PathAI product offerings. The Director, Product Marketing will work closely with product, pathology, business development, biomedical data science, clinical affairs, quality, regulatory, and business operations to define the product positioning and brand strategy for PathAI. The successful candidate will lead a team of marketing professionals to champion marketing and communications strategies than enable PathAI to scale our business.
This role offers the opportunity to help define the brand strategy of a fast growing, dynamic business.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the PathAI brand and solution positioning within our products and with customers and prospective buyers
- Translate our products and services into compelling value propositions for biopharma and physician clients
- Develop promotional materials to support PathAI scientific and business objectives
- Cross functionally collaborate to develop and execute go-to-market plans and ensure
- Expand the PathAI trade show and event strategy including medical, scientific, and promotional events
- Drive the PathAI corporate communications strategy and execution
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years experience in healthcare product marketing
- Demonstrated experience marketing plans for a new product / technology
- Experience developing promotional content and managing content vendors
- Prior experience managing and growing a team
- Experience with health tech products preferred
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.
With the rise of employment phishing scams, especially during the current COVID-19 situation, we ask candidates to be extra vigilant. Be careful about providing any kind of personal information, such as location, age, or financial information to recruiters who may be impersonating PathAI employees. PathAI does not require payment for interviews or for applicants to purchase their own work supplies for reimbursement.