Are you an engineer interested in contributing to a high-growth team that is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer?
You will get to:
- Implement new features using modern web frameworks, libraries, and tools (React, Apollo GraphQL, Cypress)
- Work with team leads to develop great mobile/web experiences for Thirty Madison users across all of our healthcare brands
- Work with the design team to deliver pixel perfect implementations that convert!
- Collaborate on peer code reviews and architecture discussions
You should have:
- 3+ years experience as a Software Engineer, primarily developing user-facing production features on a modern web stack
- Fluency in at least one modern web framework (ex: Node/React, Ruby on Rails, Python/Django, etc.)
- Exposure to modern state management patterns on the front-end
- Proficiency in team-oriented git workflow
- Strong CSS/JS development and testing abilities
- A strong commitment to testing and quality
- Resourceful builders who can balance the pace of a fast growing startup with the need for high quality code
- Great communicators who can deliver visibility across the organization and suggest initiatives to maximize impact
- Entrepreneurs at heart who are excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results.
- Team players with no ego who are eager to learn on their own and from others how to level up in their career.
This role reports into an Engineering Manager.
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer. Keeps is our first brand, a full-service solution for hair loss. We next launched Cove, a direct-to-consumer offering helping migraine sufferers get the personalized, affordable care they need. Now we’ve launched our third brand, Evens, which treats acid reflux. By connecting customers to medical expertise, personalized treatments, right-sized plans that fit their needs (and their wallets), and ongoing care, Thirty Madison is helping consumers access higher-quality, more affordable care and achieve better health outcomes.
With funding from leading healthcare and consumer investors — including Maveron, Northzone, First Round, Imaginary, Greycroft, and Two River — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re building healthcare brands that people can truly love and trust.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare (obviously)
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend to see the world
- As an early hire on a close-knit team, we want you to help shape the company’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.