Sales Development Representative at Couchbase
At Couchbase, big things happen. Every day, we’re translating vision into reality by tackling new and exciting challenges head-on. This is a breakthrough stage in our company, where the enthusiasm of our employees and leadership team is infectious and growing. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in the industry.
Sales Development sits at the forefront of Couchbase's sales strategy and success. We seek disciplined hunters who want to join a fast-growing dynamic sales team.
- Develop and execute on cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify sales-ready leads
- Develop knowledge of the Couchbase product offering and market
- Build a sales/lead pipeline with qualified opportunities for SMB and Enterprise sales teams.
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Qualify outbound opportunities and develop a strong pipeline via phone and email communications
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Driven to hunt for new business opportunities and build a strong sales pipeline.
- Interest in Technology.
- Enjoy engaging executives and developers in intelligent conversations about their business needs and closing them on having a meeting with a Sales Exec.
- Self-motivated with a hunger to be successful. We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative to “figure it out” and take ownership to be successful in the role.
- Highly competitive, achievement oriented, motivated, and driven to exceed goals
- Have high energy, enthusiasm, positive attitude, and a tenacity to succeed
- Possess strong communications and interpersonal skills, with an engaging personality
- Strong track record of performance in a previous sales role.
- Thrive in a dynamic fast paced, collaborative team environment
- Meet or exceed sales quota consistently
- Salesforce experience would be preferable
- Experience using e-mail platforms such as Outreach etc preferable
Couchbase's mission is to be the platform that accelerates application innovation. To make this possible, Couchbase created an enterprise-class, multi-cloud NoSQL database architected on top of an open source foundation. Couchbase is the only database that combines the best of NoSQL with the power and familiarity of SQL, all in a single, elegant platform spanning from any cloud to the edge.
Couchbase has become pervasive in our everyday lives; our customers include industry leaders Amadeus, AT&T, BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Carrefour, Comcast, Disney, DreamWorks Animation, eBay, Marriott, Neiman Marcus, Tesco, Tommy Hilfiger, United, Verizon, Wells Fargo, as well as hundreds of other household names.
Couchbase has offices around the globe, and we’re committed to a work environment where you can be happy and thrive, in and out of the office.
At Couchbase, you’ll get:
* A fantastic culture
* A focused, energetic team with aligned goals
* True collaboration with everyone playing their positions
* Great market opportunity and growth potential
* Time off when you need it.
* Regular team lunches and fully-stocked kitchens.
* Open, collaborative spaces.
* Competitive benefits
Whether you’re a new grad or a proven expert, you’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in the industry.
Revolutionizing an industry requires a top-notch team. Become a part of ours today. Bring your big ideas and we'll take on the next great challenge together.
Check out some recent industry recognition:
Equal Opportunity Statement:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.