Sr. Customer Success Manager at Couchbase
Remote / United States of America
The Customer Success team is responsible for driving adoption and long-term value realization for our customers by helping maximize desired outcomes. The team partners cross-functionally with every part of the company (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, etc.) to advocate for our customers and ensure a high-quality experience through their lifecycle as a Couchbase customer.
As a Couchbase CSM you will:
Be a Trusted Advisor by building active and meaningful relationships with our customers and internal partners
Identify and mitigate risk of churn. Drive adoption of paid Couchbase features across your assigned customer portfolio and find opportunities for new use cases. Build strategic account plans by identifying customer needs, challenges, key milestones and timelines to maximize customer outcomes and experience. Ensure high customer satisfaction and reference ability.
- Proven experience working in a Customer Success, Account Management, Consulting or similar customer-focused role
- Experience with large-scale, technologically sophisticated customers in a fast paced environmentPrior exposure to database, cloud and infrastructure technology is a plus
- Strong customer orientation and sense of empathy. A passion for maximizing customer outcomes and satisfaction
- Strong follow through, organizational and time management skills - you understand what it means to be responsible for a customer portfolio and how to prioritizeA passion for collaboration. You’ll be working cross functionally on a regular basis and will help to build the CS brand.
- A technical aptitude. Our customers and products are inherently technical. You are able to understand technical concepts at a high level and connect the dots to customer needs to have meaningful business conversations.
- Mindset with the ability to identify correlations and draw insights Self driven with can-do, positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to present to both internal and external audiences
Couchbase's mission is to be the platform that accelerates application innovation. To make this possible, Couchbase created an enterprise-class, multi-cloud NoSQL database architected on top of an open source foundation. Couchbase is the only database that combines the best of NoSQL with the power and familiarity of SQL, all in a single, elegant platform spanning from any cloud to the edge.
Couchbase has become pervasive in our everyday lives; our customers include industry leaders Amadeus, AT&T, BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Carrefour, Comcast, Disney, DreamWorks Animation, eBay, Marriott, Neiman Marcus, Tesco, Tommy Hilfiger, United, Verizon, Wells Fargo, as well as hundreds of other household names.
Couchbase’s HQ is conveniently located in Santa Clara, CA with additional offices throughout the globe. We’re committed to a work environment where you can be happy and thrive, in and out of the office.
At Couchbase, you’ll get:
* A fantastic culture
* A focused, energetic team with aligned goals
* True collaboration with everyone playing their positions
* Great market opportunity and growth potential
* Time off when you need it.
* Regular team lunches and fully-stocked kitchens.
* Open, collaborative spaces.
* Competitive benefits and pre-tax commuter perks
Whether you’re a new grad or a proven expert, you’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in the industry.
Revolutionizing an industry requires a top-notch team. Become a part of ours today. Bring your big ideas and we'll take on the next great challenge together.
Check out some recent industry recognition:
Want to learn more? Check out our blog: https://blog.couchbase.com/
Couchbase is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Couchbase are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.