ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned)
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Commercial Team as Inside Sales Specialist. You will be managing the customer sales process for all Mission Bio product lines, accounts and/or sales opportunities via phone and e-mail. Interacting with existing customers and identifying new ones, will be a core responsibility. You will have significant interaction with colleagues in sales and marketing, to address customer questions/concerns, creating, and submitting individualized quotes, and additional customer service and logistics.
What’s Required (QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrate technical acumen to consult with customers on technology solutions
- Develop and manage a business plan to meet/exceed business goals
- Develop and maintain strategic account plans, and provide accurate forecasts and reports of sales activity entering data into Salesforce.com
- Demonstrate funnel management skills with strong account management and closing skills
- Excellent sales skills, including prospecting, negotiating, listening, and closing
- Knowledge of Next Gen Sequencing
- Minimum of B.S. Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field
- Minimum of 2 years inside sales experience in life science research, medical or diagnostic field.