Software Engineering Lead at Fungible
Fungible is defining data-centric computing, both in terms of software and in terms of hardware (with its DPU)
Software for creating reliable, high-performance storage and networking infrastructure in a large-scale data center environment is central to our mission.
Your role will be to lead a team of software engineers and to design and implement components for datacenter infrastructure orchestration software. Primary responsibility would be spending 75% of your time on design, implementation and 25% on managing a team of 2-4 software Engineers.
Skills, Education, and Experience Required
- MS in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience leading offshore teams with tight integration with U.S.-based teams
- Ability to quickly write efficient and correct code (especially Python, Golang)
- High comfort level with common datastores (SQL, NoSQL) and brokers (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Self-motivated, independent, proactive
Additional Success Factors
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with microservice-based architecture.
- High degree of organisational and collaboration skills
- Startup experience