Customer Success Manager at Qventus
Qventus provides a real-time decision-making platform for hospital operations. Our mission is to simplify how healthcare operates, so that hospitals and caregivers can focus on delivering the best possible care to patients. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to create products and solutions that help nurses, doctors, and hospital staff anticipate issues and make operational decisions proactively. We work with leading public, academic and community hospitals across the United States.
Qventus works with leading public, academic and community hospitals across the United States. The company was recognized by the 2019 Black Book Awards in healthcare for patient flow and by CB Insights as a 2019 top 100 Most Promising Company in Artificial Intelligence. Recently, Qventus won the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Emergency Response for the Healthcare System Innovation Challenge through its work helping health systems across the country plan for and operate in the COVID pandemic.
A Customer Success Manager will wear a number of hats, combining aspects of account management with product management. This person will develop relationships with our key users in the hospital and be a critical link with these users, bringing their feedback and ideas back into the company. This person will be expected to think creatively about new use cases for the product. This person will work with our users to deploy new use cases and work with our engineering team to scope them out. This person will also be the ‘point person’ during deployments at new clients and will work closely with end users and technical staff to properly configure our software as well as ensure all important use cases are addressed. Once the software is deployed, this individual will maintain periodic contact with users to foster broader use of the full feature suite and troubleshoot any specific user issues.
Core Position Responsibilities:
- Ability to create value for customers by ensuring clearly defined business outcomes and then builds a success plan with the appropriately identified objectives, timelines, risks and metrics needed to achieve it.
- Accountable to drive high usage of the Qventus platform within customers by driving the creation and execution of a thorough and action-oriented plan.
- Leverages deep functional expertise in order to increase the customer’s usage of existing workloads.
- Proactively identifies new workloads and expansion opportunities in each account to drive value both for the customer and for Qventus.
- Maintains and demonstrates the ability to manage customer relationships, from the client executive team through to front-line leadership.
- Maintains basic technical understanding of the platform with a desire to expand your technical knowledge.
Position Basic Requirements:
- 3-5 years of professional experience working at a top healthcare consulting firm.
- A track record of applying strong quantitative and analytical skills in prior roles.
- Basic technical understanding with a desire to expand your technical knowledge.
- Experience in industrial engineering and/or hospital and healthcare operations.
- A passion for fixing our healthcare system.
Nice to haves:
- SQL proficiency (highly desired).
- Project Management experience with large enterprise implementations.
- Change Management experience.
- MBA (preferred).
Qventus is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice which can be found here: https://qventus.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/