Member of Technical Staff (QA/Development) at Fungible
Fungible is defining data-centric computing, both in terms of software and in terms of hardware (with its DPU)
High performance software to move data between compute elements within a data center is integral to our solution. Your primary responsibility will be to implement automated testing and related infrastructure. Secondary responsibility to contribute code (design and implementation) to the main product.
Skills, Education and Experience Required
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working in an automated testing role (gathering requirements, creating test plans, automating and executing tests, and reporting results)
- Experience implementing or testing software with high performance, scalability, and reliability requirements
- Domain expertise in datacenter, networking, security, or storage
- Comfort in both Linux and Windows environments
- Hands on experience working with common infrastructure services like Postgres, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Good Python programming and data structure skills.
Additional Success Factors
- Ability to write correct code quickly
- Experience working in a software development role
- Experience with container orchestration (especially Kubernetes)
- Experience testing both frontend and backend applications
- Ability to work US Eastern hours, with at least 4 hours of overlap
- Experience working remotely with globally distributed teams, in several time zones
- Self motivated, passionate, independent and proactive