Implementation Manager at Qventus
Have you ever found yourself or a loved one waiting hours and hours in a hospital Emergency Room to get care? Or have you ever had a surgery scheduled for months in the future that needed to happen sooner? Unfortunately, our healthcare system is full of these types of operational problems. Our work saves lives and helps hospitals cut tens of millions of dollars in operational costs, while improving the quality of care they’re able to deliver.
Qventus is a real-time decision making platform for hospital operations. Our mission is to simplify how healthcare operates, so that hospitals and caregivers can focus on delivering the best possible care to patients. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to create products that help nurses, doctors, and hospital staff anticipate issues and make operational decisions proactively.
Qventus works with leading public, academic and community hospitals across the United States. The company was recognized by the 2019 Black Book Awards in healthcare for patient flow and by CB Insights as a 2019 top 100 Most Promising Company in Artificial Intelligence.
Qventus is looking for an Implementation Manager with a proven track record for executing on the timely delivery of enterprise-scale software deployments.
This role can be remote within the U.S. or based in our Mountain View, CA office. If remote, some travel will be expected when travel becomes safe again. Sponsorship for non-US based candidates is not available at this time.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of project/program management experience with a comprehensive understanding of both the business requirements and technical capabilities needed for an enterprise-wide SaaS implementation.
- At least 1-3 years of experience working cross-functionally with multiple teams, both internally and externally, to manage end-to-end project lifecycles and to drive project milestones to completion.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Prior experience managing projects for hospital systems (e.g. Epic, Cerner) is a plus.
The Implementation Manager will own the end-to-end delivery of technical features and functions within a deployment and will be accountable for the following actions:
- Define and manage the timeline for enterprise-wide, multi-module deployments.
- Work hand-in-hand with Customer Success Managers and Data Integration Specialists throughout each deployment to identify and implement solutions that deliver client value.
- Collaborate with external client teams to understand evolving requirements/needs and communicate potential approaches to address them.
- Provide project leadership to manage the full deployment lifecycle from internal project kickoff to go-live by prioritizing tasks, identifying dependencies and ensuring deliverables are met.
- Build and manage relationships at multiple levels of client organizations, from frontline staff to C-suite stakeholders.
- Identify and mitigate risks and advise Customer Operations leaders on project opportunities and risks, driving any issues to resolution.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and create structured approaches to close gaps.
To be a good fit for the company, candidates should have these intangibles:
- You find pleasure in defining a method to the madness. People call on you to organize messy situations at work.
- An assertive, confident attitude and approach towards challenging situations. You run towards the challenge head on instead of waiting for it to come to you.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity and can make ‘gut’ decisions without all the information, course correcting and maintaining momentum with team members to keep going.
- You want to contribute at any level to drive a task to completion. There’s nothing ‘beneath’ you, as long as you’re helping out.
Qventus is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice which can be found here: https://qventus.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/