Salesforce Developer at Couchbase
At Couchbase, big things happen. Every day, we’re translating vision into reality by tackling new and exciting challenges head-on. This is a breakthrough stage in our company, where the enthusiasm of our employees and leadership team is infectious and growing. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest and most talented people in the industry.
Couchbase is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer. This role helps Couchbase to function to its fullest. As a Salesforce Developer, you will enjoy solving problems and working closely with our awesome internal staff and IT team members. This role is an outstanding opportunity to put your technical skills to use and learn (and build) some exciting and innovative technology that drives core business operations.
- Work on projects focused on Salesforce CPQ
- Document and analyze required information and technical specifications
- Utilize Salesforce CPQ functionality expertise to advise on fulfilling requirements within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Manage entire project lifecycle including; requirements gathering, solutioning, configuration, documentation, functional testing, and knowledge transfer
- Prepare requirements, specifications, technical designs and recommendations and communicate project status to management, while elevating concerns as needed
- Elicit technical requirements through various communication channels
- Create, develop and deliver technical requirements and perform unit testing and integrated testing
- Identify and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Design and develop code for the realization of required functionality.
- Successfully complete systems configuration
- Requires Salesforce CPQ configuration expertise, business analysis, and strong communication skills.
- Skilled with technologies such as Salesforce Einstein and Salesforce Steelbricks CPQ Cloud, with experience in quoting process, pricing bundles and workflows
- Deep understanding of Salesforce best practices and experience with Salesforce configuration: creating pages, tabs, views, filters, validation rules, workflows, process builder, cloud flow designer, approvals, profiles, role, security permissions, custom objects, custom fields, relationships, reports/dashboards, lightning UI and other configuration related activities
- A holistic understanding of how various issues affect the overall outcome of projects.
- Manage and maintain a collaborative working relationship with clients while consistently delivering high-quality services that meet technical requirements
- Track and report project status to client and internal delivery and management teams
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Provide leadership by evangelizing policies, technologies, and services
- Must be able to adapt quickly to a constantly changing environment.
- Willingness to learn and drive new and existing technologies.
Couchbase's mission is to be the platform that accelerates application innovation. To make this possible, Couchbase created an enterprise-class, multi-cloud NoSQL database architected on top of an open source foundation. Couchbase is the only database that combines the best of NoSQL with the power and familiarity of SQL, all in a single, elegant platform spanning from any cloud to the edge.
Couchbase has become pervasive in our everyday lives; our customers include industry leaders Amadeus, AT&T, BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Carrefour, Comcast, Disney, DreamWorks Animation, eBay, Marriott, Neiman Marcus, Tesco, Tommy Hilfiger, United, Verizon, Wells Fargo, as well as hundreds of other household names.
Couchbase has offices around the globe, and we’re committed to a work environment where you can be happy and thrive, in and out of the office.
At Couchbase, you’ll get:
* A fantastic culture
* A focused, energetic team with aligned goals
* True collaboration with everyone playing their positions
* Great market opportunity and growth potential
* Time off when you need it.
* Regular team lunches and fully-stocked kitchens.
* Open, collaborative spaces.
* Competitive benefits
Whether you’re a new grad or a proven expert, you’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in the industry.
Revolutionizing an industry requires a top-notch team. Become a part of ours today. Bring your big ideas and we'll take on the next great challenge together.
Check out some recent industry recognition:
Want to learn more? Check out our blog: https://blog.couchbase.com/
Equal Opportunity Statement:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.