Security Software Engineer at Fungible
Fungible is defining data-centric computing, both in terms of software and in terms of hardware (with its DPU)
High performance software to move data between compute elements within a data center is integral to our solution. Your responsibility will be to design and develop crypto driver software and security applications.
Skills, Education and Experience Required
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of experience writing crypto drivers, security protocols and/or fast path software
- Experience writing flow and packet based processing software for embedded systems
- Experience writing crypto drivers for symmetric and asymmetric algorithms
- Experience in one or more of IPSec, TLS, DDoS, Stateful Firewall, Network and Application Firewall and Deep Packet Inspection
- Experience with virtualization and containers is a plus
- Good C and Python programming and data structure skills.
- Good understanding of TCPIP stack, DDos
Additional Success Factors
- Ability to write correct code fast
- Self motivated, passionate, independent and proactive