Service Delivery Manager at Strateos
San Diego, CA, US
Strateos is a robotic cloud lab with the goal of transforming biology and chemistry into information sciences. We leverage data, computation and high throughput robotics to enable new approaches in many areas of molecular biology and chemical synthesis.
We are seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager to work with our clients in pharma and synthetic biology to deliver projects, deepen relationships, and increase engagement. A successful Service Delivery Manager will work closely with Sales, Operations and Customer Success to lead new customer on-boarding, ensure needs are met, and find opportunities to increase usage of our system.
- Lead onboarding efforts for complex and strategic customer workflows, coordinating resources and informing key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Build a comprehensive knowledge of customers including the overall market, customer needs, personnel, and responsibilities
- Demonstrate knowledge of, access to, and the ability to influence all key decision makers in accounts.
- Build project plans, track and coordinate resources, timelines, and dependencies to ensure on-time delivery.
- Manage customer accounts to ensure on target and on time on project against service level agreements.
- Facilitate customer on-site visits, coordinate internal teams for customer meetings, pre-meetings and internal project meetings
- Schedule, prepare, and run customer quarterly business reviews and similar engagement vehicles.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the client’s inquiries.
- Manage client expectations regarding the delivery of services.
- Monitor purchase order utilization and maximize consumption.
- Proactively manage potential churn and work to renew accounts.
- Five years or more experience in managing projects and accounts in biotech, pharma, or related industries.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in life sciences or related field or equivalent experience.
- PMP or similar certification.
- A challenging environment that will push you to grow and improve professionally, every day
- Opportunities to learn new technologies and fields, along with the freedom to work on hard technology and real science
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly gym stipend
- Professional development budget
- 401k matching
Strateos is an Equal Opportunity Employer