Strateos is a software driven technology company serving the life sciences. Our mission is to create new knowledge driven by data, computation, automation and high-throughput robotics with the goal of fundamentally advancing the life sciences. Strateos aims to help scientists more efficiently and reproducibly design, run, and analyze experiments to achieve new and faster scientific discoveries.
Strateos is seeking a remote and part time (up to 10-15 hours a week) Scientific Technical Writer to join our Marketing team. The technical writer will be responsible for communicating the customer benefit Strateos creates as a provider of Life Science technologies across key application areas through digital and print content. This position is responsible for technical writing and editing of marketing and sales collateral, such as application notes, case studies, blogs, and other web-based content. This position works closely with the Marketing Manager to produce high value content to customers.
- Strong scientific background in drug discovery and/or the pharmaceutical space
- PhD or BS/MS + 10 years of life sciences experience
- Experience in composing written material in the life sciences industry, including but not limited to brochures, catalogues, protocols, user manuals, blogs, and/or news articles
- Ability to synthesize and communicate complex scientific and technological information to different audiences including life science researchers, through written media
- Flexibility and ability to pivot to accommodate changes in the market
- A challenging environment that will push you to grow and advance professionally, every day
- Opportunities to learn new technologies and fields, along with the freedom to work on state of the art technology and real science
- To work on one of the most advanced automated chemistry platforms on the planet
Strateos is An Equal Opportunity Employer