Figure Eight is the essential Human-in-the-Loop AI platform for data science and machine learning teams. The Figure Eight software platform trains, tests, and tunes machine learning models to make AI work in the real world. Figure Eight's technology and expertise supports a wide range of use cases including autonomous vehicles, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, consumer product identification, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance.
Headquartered in San Francisco with a presence in Tel Aviv and backed by Canvas Venture Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Microsoft Ventures, Figure Eight serves data science teams at Fortune 500 and fast-growing data-driven organizations across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.figure-eight.com.
Figure Eight (formally CrowdFlower) has recently undergone a major change. We're really excited about our new name as we help make AI work in the real world. We have several blog posts detailing this change (1, 2, and 3).
About the role
At Figure Eight we are fortunate to work with some of the most innovative organizations in the world; pushing the boundaries of applying AI in industries such as automotive, consumer products, financial services, food and agriculture, healthcare, media & entertainment, retail, transportation, and technology. We’re looking for an energetic, intellectually curious marketing professional who can engage with our pioneering customers, capture their compelling stories, become an internal expert on our customers stories, and build scalable programs for how those stories reach the market.
As Customer and Partner Marketing Manager you will also own working with our strategic machine learning partners in identifying co-marketing programs focused on shared customers and go-to-market priorities.
The ideal candidate will have experience in creating compelling customer marketing content and executing customer advocacy programs for technology products sold into the enterprise and the ability to work autonomously across multiple stakeholders. The successful candidate will be: curious, creative, strategic, deadline oriented, and a natural storyteller. Understanding of the AI landscape is highly desired, but curiosity and desire to learn will be equally considered. This role reports to the Head of Product Marketing while closely partnering with the Business Development, Customer Success and Sales teams.
- Interface with partners and customers on a daily basis- learning their use cases, capturing compelling stories and articulating how they use the Figure Eight platform
- Develop and implement customer advocacy programs
- Organize customer stories into stories, organized by strategic partner & vertical industry
- Partner with Business Development to design, implement and drive bespoke partner marketing and Go-to-Market programs with top five strategic machine learning partners
- Partner with Demand Generation and Sales to identify effective content for marketing programs - both Figure Eight branded and Partner co-branded
- Act as key lead on core messaging for Partner-centric events.
- Create sales-ready field enablement materials, for our direct and partner sales teams, to increase sales effectiveness and win rate
- Ideate and drive joint partner, customer and Figure Eight webinar and webinar series
- Facilitate Case Studies and other customer content where both Figure Eight and the Strategic Partner.
- Transform business objectives into influential partner marketing campaigns
- Analyze and understand changing business dynamics and recommend strategic program changes to continue moving the business forward
- Self-starter with high energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to influence senior executives and partners
- Must be detail-oriented and work well in a high pace environment
- 3+ years of experience in a customer marketing role within a high growth company selling a software platform into the enterprise
- Autonomous and collaborative; knows how to get things done with minimal supervision and when to gain consensus and collaborate
- Previous experience creating successful marketing programs for partnerships, product or platform marketing experience a plus
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally
- Deep sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams and with customers.
- Bachelor's degree.