WayUp is the go-to platform for millions of early-career professionals to explore job and internship opportunities, receive advice, and get discovered by employers. Top companies from startups to Fortune 500s use WayUp’s platform to reach, recruit and engage with the new generation of early-career talent. Since launching in 2014, WayUp has helped millions of candidates launch their careers.
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Development Representative who can own the entire first half of the Enterprise Sales Cycle, and partner with Account Executives to drive new business. This role will be responsible for initiating all net new sales, qualifying leads, and growing our business on our Enterprise team. We are looking for someone who is driven, reliable, passionate about sales, and cares about WayUp's mission of connecting students and recent grads with awesome opportunities. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience selling to Enterprise clients and learn the full scope of an Enterprise deal (large clients with 1000+ employees).
- Cold call and email enterprise companies and qualify leads
- Master WayUp product offerings to best pitch and present to product to prospective clients
- Convey the full scope of WayUp’s products and services to new customers
- Identify new businesses and contacts through lead generation, research and data gathering
- Manage all data and activity through Salesforce and master all enablement tools
- Work collaboratively with Enterprise Account Executives & entire Sales org.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree
- 1-3+ years experience in a customer facing role
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Cold Calling & Cold Emailing experience a plus
- Excellent strategic and critical thinker
- Adapt discipline to dedicate multiple hours each day to calling people on the phone
- Excellent interpersonal skills - necessary for communicating via phone with a variety of clients
- Ability to multitask, showcase attention to detail, as well as prioritize deadlines
- Ability to be creative, resourceful, and autonomous in a startup environment
- Desire to achieve and exceed sales goals - self-starting attitude is a must!
By submitting your application, you agree to submit a list of references as part of the interview process and consent to WayUp contacting these references.
The Company values the array of backgrounds, talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics”).